2018 Doddinghurst Stonley Festival
The Inaugral Doddinghurst Stonley Festival will be held in the Village on Saturday 23rd June and Sunday 24th June.
Tudor fun for all the Family will be available as we celebrate the life of Richard Stonley, a diarist who lived in Doddinghurst in Tudor times, whose diaries are in the Folger Museum in Washington DC and who is the first recorded purchaser of a work of William Shakespeare.
As well as many events over the weekend (stalls, crafts, afternoon tea, games, children's activities, Tudor characters, dancing, music displays and history talks) -there are 4 ticket only events at the festival in June. Booking opened 10:30am Sunday 20 May
- Saturday 23 June at 7:30pm: The Tudor Feast & Sugar Banquet SOLD OUT
- Sunday 24 June: Two diary writing workshops for young people. Ages 6-11 (10:45am-11:45am): Book Here. Ages 11+ (12pm-1pm): Book here
- Sunday 24 June at 3:30pm: The performance by the Pantaloons. (an Essex based Theater company) which is their take on Shakespeare meets whose line is it anyway: Book online Here
HOW TO BOOK
- Use the Links above to book tickets online
- Email Stonleytickets@gmail.com with details of how many Adult and Child tickets you would like, payment details will then be sent to you for settlement within 1 week to secure your booking
- Book in person at All Saints Church after the 9:30am Pentecost Service 20-May
For more details on Richard Stonley & his historical importance - Click Here
. Further event details available on the Doddinghurst Stonley Festival Facebook Page Here